Working Diagram:System Features:
1. Monitor the below ground assembly of vertical pumps to provide a more accurate and complete picture of pump health.
2. Use a combination of wired accelerometers and wireless transmission to capture data at high frequency intervals and communicate the data to Predictive Maintenance software.
• Understand risk of operation for different operating conditions; seasonal changes, water level changes, process condition changes, etc.
• Significantly improved warning of problem conditions, resulting in lower cost of repair and better maintenance planning
• More valuable data for diagnosis and remediation of problems
• Ability to detect if stationary assembly mode shape is being excited during operation
• Interface with cloud-based storage and software allows remote access to data
• Service water
• Circulating water
• Cooling water
• Pipeline Booster
30 professional vibration analysts
Diagnosis experts with more than 20 years of experience
CAT III vibration analysts
CAT II vibration analysts
Intelligent Algorithm--big data team
Algorithm team with 11members, led by famous doctoral tutor
Big data team with 13 members
Remote Diagonistic Center and Lab